Inspired by a few challenges, i have made a layout with my favourite photo.
I rarely use orange in crafts. Got a chance to use orange colour.
Steps involved in making this layout
- Coated the layout base with Sakura white gesso and allowed it to dry.
- Used Life Shapes stencils from Crafter's Workshop to create a stenciled pattern using Ranger distress inks for the background
- Further used Itsybitsy flourish stencil and Sakura Modeling Paste to create textures
- Stamped with Altenew wild hibiscus stamp and coloured with staedtler water colour pencils & sakura waterbrush.
- Added washitape,pattern paper,microbeads to beautify the layout
- Small butterflies are from Gracielle digital stamps
- Sentiment is printed.
Hope you like it.
Gracie has offered 10% discount to my blog readers. Use the below code during the purchase at Graciellie Designs! Here is your code - "SHYLASHREE10". Use this at the time of checkout.
Linking this to below challenges
Altenew - colours
Stamplorations - mixed media
Penny black & more - ATG
CreativeArtist Mixed Media - ATG MM
More than words - B& B
|Zielonekoty - Spring Meadow|
Thanks for visiting